What could you do in your half term?
Travel the world in your campervan. There is no better way to see the sights of the world than in your own campervan. Enjoy the luxury of having your bed wherever you go. Feel comfortable whilst seeing the sights of Europe, America, Asia and Australia. Click here to see what campervans are available to purchase.
- Whatever your shape, our mix and match swimwear will have a style to flatter. Choose from ‘50s style halterneck top, tankini, boy-cut shorts and tie side bottoms in this on-trend floral print. Plus, there’s also a matching swimsuit (with clever tummy control panel) to complete the set!
- Make your poolside wardrobe work a little harder with a clever cover-up. This stylish shirt (£16) will double up as a chic tunic over linen trousers for day trips – saving you space in your suitcase for bringing back souvenirs.
- An easy-to-wear embellished dress will take you effortlessly from poolside to dinner without needing much more than a change of accessories. Just what you need when you’re rushed off your feet with the kids!
- Lightweight cotton trousers and crops are the staple part of any summer wardrobe. We love this stone grey shade (£12), it’s a modern take on classic sand or white and will coordinate effortlessly with everything else that’s already in your suitcase.
- Last summer’s pool slider-inspired sandals are sticking around for another summer. They’re a smart choice for any on-the-go Mum as they’re incredibly comfy and still super-stylish. These are just £12 and come in gold, black and white.
Take a look at these recommended travel clothes.
- Coloured chino shorts are big news when it comes to a man’s summer wardrobe. These will look smart for dinners out, but still work paired with a T-shirt for during the day.
- Join the kids in the pool with our clever swim shorts. New this season, our magic swim shorts (£12) cleverly reveal a printed design when they get wet. Jump into the pool and see it for yourself.
- Don’t waste money on expensive sunglasses that’ll fall in the pool or get scratched in the sand. See the best travel sunglasses.
- The bright deckchair stripes on this polo shirt make it perfect for a holiday. Brighten up your collection of tops & t-shirts with this jolly design (plus, they’re 2 for £25!).
- Keep your cool in the heat (and set a good example to the kids!) in a hat. This ‘90s-inspired bucket hat design (£12) is reversible too – we know you love a good bargain!
- Checked shirts are a great shout for packing in your suitcase. The print will detract from any creases created in transit and you can wear them 24/7. Pick up this one for £20, or click here to check out the rest of our casual shirts.
For the kids:
- Keep them hydrated by the pool, on a day trip or on way to the airport (but remember to drink up before going through security!).
- This woven dress is perfect for your little girl as you can quickly throw it on over swimwear to head back from the beach. What’s more, it’ll look great teamed with leggings or tights back at home upping its cost-per-wear factor (which we know you’ll like to hear!)
- If you’re stocking up on summer gear for the kids it makes sense to buy in bulk. Lots of our boys T-shirts come in handy two packs – these are just £9 making them an absolute bargain! Check out the rest here.
- If you give your kids their own hand luggage to pack, they’ll (hopefully!) find it fun carrying it through the airport terminal. Let them pick their favourite soft toy, colouring books and along with their games console they’ll be happy till they hit the beach. This backpack is the perfect size for any little one and will easily carry their football or swim kit when they’re back at home. (£15).
- Go for classic nautical stripes on your little dudes board shorts and you can’t go wrong, plus you can double them up as shorts during the day. These start at just £10 or click here to see all our boys swimwear.
- It wouldn’t be a summer holiday without a tropical print. This girly swimsuit (£10) will keep her happy, but if she’s still being fussy click here to see the rest of our range.
Where are you going on holiday this half term and what will you be packing? Let us know in the comments below.